NEWS & UPDATES
Upcoming B.O.D Meeting
Our next board meeting is on Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 @ 6:15pm. We would love for you to join use. Because of the pandemic we host all of our meetings via zoom.
If you would like to join us here is what is required:
1. Have a son/ daughter enrolled in our club program.
2. Have a son/ daughter enrolled in our recreational program this season Fall 2020
Once we verify of you your enrollment status we will send you the link to our meeting.
Hello ESC Family,
If you are looking to get your child soccer ready, well here is some information for you.
Club coaches will be holding private one-on-one lessons for a low cost at Alberhill sports park for the following age groups.
Also if you are looking to for a competitive level of soccer, join our coaches during their Club practices for the following age groups only.
The following are age brackets we currently have available:
Girls 2012 forming
Girls 2009 forming
Boys 2007 forming
Click Here for 1 on 1 or for a tryout.
We are always looking for passionate and dedicated coaches. If you are interested in coaching at a club level please contact our club director Dylan Mendivil at
Recreational Fall 2020 registration is now OPEN! Click on the banner below register TODAY!
United Academy Recreational Soccer:
We can finally get our kids back on the fields!!!
We're so thrilled to announce that we can get our fall season rolling with practices! Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.
Here's a few updates for fall 2020 season:
- We're still taking online registrations. Last day to register is Oct. 11th, 2020. Please help us by sharing this with family and friends!
- Wildomar: Due to Covid-19 closures, our fields in Wildomar are not accessible. All Wildomar division players will use Canyon Hills Community Park.
- Canyon Hills: Canyon Hills Community Park
- Lake Elsinore: Terra Cotta/Summer Lake Park and Alberhill Sports Park
- Horsethief Canyon: TBD (we're working on it)
- Practices will start the week of Oct 26th, 2020
- Provisional game schedule: Nov. 14th, 2020 - Dec, 19th, 2020, Our gaming schedule is subject to our county and city's game play restrictions being lifted.
- Possible game days are Wednesday evenings, Friday evenings and Saturday mornings/afternoons
- Please familiarize yourself with these guidelines https://calsouth.com/.../CSTF-RTP-CS-Phases-and...
Abiding by all guidelines will help keep everyone safe and ensure continued field use permits from our cities. So let's work together to keep our children out on the grass fields!